At the Goodwood Festival of Speed, you can find a range of activities to enjoy your time even more. Here are some of the activities I saw and some I tried. 

  • Helicopter Ride

The first activity that caught my eyes was the helicopter ride, it costs £60 per person and I think the ride lasts 15 to 20 minutes.

I unfortunately couldn't try it because we arrived late, but it seems fun!


  • BP Pulse 

The electric avenue presented by bp pulse had a unique experience which was the Van de Graaff generator 'hair-raising effect'. It literally lasted 5 seconds but you get the chance to try it for free.





  • Mercedes AMG Petronas 

The Mercedes AMG Petronas motorsport experience was my favourite. You get to try a high-speeding test in a car that simulates what the driver in a race feels, it kept moving a lot and I loved it! The price was £10 and it lasted 5minutes but it was definitely worth it.



  • Racing in virtual reality
As you can see in the picture below, the fast car driving activity makes you feel like you're driving a real race car and the seat moves according to the cars' movements. The activity was £10 but you also get the opportunity to win 2 tickets for the next year's event if you beat the record! 



4 comments: